Recent content by jfalat

  1. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Sweet. Going to have to check it out once they get going.
  2. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Got surgery yesterday. They cleaned everything up. Doc is very optimistic I should be able to adapt and ride after 2to 3 months of therapy…only issue that may pop up could be infection…keeping fingers crossed on that and staying positive. Thankyou for asking for everyone support on hear..
  3. jfalat

    PitRacer Posse Member Marc the Sharc has passed away

    Miss talking to that guy at the truck..
  4. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Thanks Jack…I hope to ride once more…but if not, my son and son in law can ride and I can just hang out and shot the s**t.
  5. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Thanks John.. I’m trying to stay optimistic…or I will have some nice bikes for sale…lol.
  6. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    I still have my clutch finger and thumb. Thanks George appreciate it.
  7. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Thanks Miester. I am an operations manager. Don’t really do much. Just tell people what to do. I got some pretty uplifting new yesterday from the hand doctor. I ended getting 3 of my fingers ripped off at the first joint…it’s was bad..they are not be able to put the parts back on but the...
  8. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Well looks like I maybe done riding. Got into a work accident yesterday and had parcel amputation of 3 of my finger on my left hand. Completely bummed out.
  9. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Sorry to hear John.. heal up fast .
  10. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Hit up TVLAND today with my son and son in law who is just getting into moto. Could not ask for a better day hanging with these guys. Braaaap.
  11. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Hit TV Land on Saturday.. was a great day... track rutted up real nice throw out the day..
  12. jfalat

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Tv land. Been some time since I have been on a dirtbike.
  13. jfalat

    Jet Ski Thread

    Because they can. They know mx955 will pay it.
  14. jfalat

    The Return of OIR Racing

    who took the track over... wondering if they will have any open practice this year.
  15. jfalat

    The Return of OIR Racing

    how was track conditions.. i went back and forth thinking it was going to be muddy.
Back
Top