Recent content by MX955

  1. MX955

    Columbus SMX + Series

    I miss the Charlotte round of SMX, to me that was also a true hybrid track. Plus the camping and pits were awesome, I’m hoping they go back there…
  2. MX955

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    I got to ride at a really cool local private track Saturday and Sunday went to a new local track for us, TriCity MX in Franklin,Pa. This place is fun and will be really good as the new owners get a few little things figured out. It will be nice to finally have a good place to go up in this neck...
  3. MX955

    Columbus SMX + Series

    I thought the WMX race was the best race of the night. Those top girls are ripping! Cool to see Hannah Hodges get a podium
  4. MX955

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    I was able to go to TV Land Saturday for a few hours. Trevor has been doing a good job there!
  5. MX955

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    WHAT!!? Dude that’s terrible!!!
  6. MX955

    2021 Thor Outlaw 29S Toyhauler

    I have a rare 2021 Thor Outlaw 29S (side cargo door) Class C for sale that the only made in 2020 & 2021. These are nice IMO because they have a bedroom inside the living quarters where the other toyhaulers usually you need to use the garage area as a bedroom. The other nice thing is when you tow...
  7. MX955

    Columbus SMX + Series

    I was gonna go until I saw camping prices! I’ll watch it on TV…
  8. MX955

    Jet Ski Thread

    Look at dirt bike prices 30-35yrs ago…
  9. MX955

    Jet Ski Thread

    John259 is now John38 lol
  10. MX955

    Jet Ski Thread

    No, I belong to a few Waveblaster groups on FB and there has been rumors about this happening for awhile now but I didn’t think they’d really do it. Pretty cool IMO and I am excited to ride one. I did see Deegans IG post too, cool that he already has one!
  11. MX955

    Jet Ski Thread

    Already on it, take my money!!!
  12. MX955

    The Return of OIR Racing

    I was there that day too, Freddie put on a riding clinic. I remember watching him and his bike wasn’t even reving, like he was a gear taller than everyone else… cool to watch! Here’s a pic I found from that day, 40+ Class start:
  13. MX955

    Red Bud Vet Fest!

    Trusting a weather person is like trusting a Politician
  14. MX955

    Red Bud Vet Fest!

    I’m in… I’m hoping for Vet track prep and not the SUPER deep national prep they did a few years ago the last time I was there…
Back
Top