Recent content by Meister

  1. Meister

    MOTO BOOTS

    I wear a 10.5 in my running shoes and an 11 in instincts.
  2. Meister

    MOTO BOOTS

    Ive tried alot. Im picky about feel and tech 10s were no good for me. Switched to tech 7s and i could feel more, but missed ankle protection. I switched back to instincts and i don't think ill ever not wear them sidis are too narrow, gaernes are too bulky. The motion is dang near the instinct as...
  3. Meister

    Columbus SMX + Series

    Think it was dungey. I took Dakota to watch her friend race at K1 for an endurance race. They used a joker lane and it brought back all the monster cup memories. Lol Hopefully this track in real life translates.
  4. Meister

    Heavy

    Man, pretty heavy day. Learned that one of my old riding buddies had had enough of this earth over the weekend. Im not sure who may remember guys from the late 90s, but Greg Myers who was originally from East Palestine, used to do alota racing in the spring valley days along with lots of...
  5. Meister

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Silver lining. Atleast it wasnt your 11th finger or 3rd leg!
  6. Meister

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Oh man!!! Sorry to hear that! What do you do for work? Dont convince yourself youre done riding. Id imagine that mentally youre in a rough spot but try to keep positive. Healing while in the dumps sucks. Put a rekluse in or get a stark with a foot brake! Keep your head up!
  7. Meister

    Columbus SMX + Series

    Yup. Replaced one lane, which is typically the rythem/triple, with one bigger sand section and call it a mix of moto. Its definitely a failed attempt but i believe it could be sweet with different facilities. Its just not executed well. Atleast it gives "them" the opportunity to add to their...
  8. Meister

    Columbus SMX + Series

    I don't think anything in there is nose bleed worthy so sounds like u got a deal lol
  9. Meister

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    Dang! I thought less HP was safer?! Hope ya stretch out alright and the elbow gets back to normal!
  10. Meister

    Columbus SMX + Series

    Shoot me a text tomorrow jon. I may have two extras if my parents decide not to go. I duno what prices you were seeing but I'll let u know what i got mine for.
  11. Meister

    Kidney Belts

    Those were just your ovaries hurting. Lol
  12. Meister

    Helmer cams?

    This should work for you.
  13. Meister

    Columbus SMX + Series

    Im in. After working the cle supercross, I want to go just to watch this one.
  14. Meister

    W.T.M. - Weekly updates

    FIL's celebration of life tomorrow. Daughters got softball double headers Sunday. I still have the itch but planned on selling everything I own after Lorettas. Lol
  15. Meister

    Jet Ski Thread

    I was replying to john because he loves the deegs so much lol
Back
Top